Thank you to Melbourne Firefighters arranging a group cycle into Melbourne Nov 4:
Wednesday 4th November 2015 (B Platoon day)
· 1100 hrs – Join Rudy at Bunnings Craigieburn for a 1130 hrs departure
· Cycle via bike path to Thomastown Fire Station
· 1200 hrs – Join the ride at FS07
· Ride continues via Northern suburbs continuing via CBD to St.Kilda
· 1330 hrs approx – arrive St.Kilda pier to complete the ride and welcoming festivities.
Transport for riders and bikes can be arranged to return riders to their vehicles if required at FS07 or Bunnings Craigieburn at the completion of the ride.
To confirm your attendance or for any queries please contact Mark O’Connor or Andrew Luedecke via email .
Please also advise if you/your bike requires transport back to FS07 or Bunnings Craigieburn.
Please join us as we support Rudy on his mission.
Station Officer Andrew Luedecke | C Platoon
Port Melbourne Fire Station | Central District | North West Metro Region
Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
448 Graham St Port Melbourne VIC 3207
T: (03) 9665 4339 | M: 0421 087 240 | E: email@example.com
My Name is Rudy
I am a fire captain and cancer survivor.
In memory of the
FIRE FIGHTER CYCLE